Wednesday, June 24, 2009

An unashamed Plea for your Vote...

My fellow Coffee-Over-TheScreen Snorterers, I would like to take this opportunity to firstly thank whoever it was who nominated us for the   Blogluxe Awards.

2009 BlogLuxe Awards


That is a Great, Great thing that you have done.


May you always be able to find your 4mm crochet hooks!



Now... I call upon you all, Crocheters, Sniggerers, and those who come upon this blog in the search of Nipples,   Please - go vote for WNTC!! 

Yes,  We CAN make a difference!!      Yes, We CAN be the change we wish to see in the world! Yes, We CAN win The Funniest Blog Award!

What Not To Crochet has been around since 2006 - We are one of the Original Snark blogs.  Let Us stand up and proudly denounce the Use of Fun Fur and the Eye-Searing Granny Square to the World!

And you know what's seriously great about this ballot??       you don't get to vote once, and hope that everyone else sees the blinding obvious truth :  That the world needs strong leadership, whether in Pursuing World Peace, combatting the GFC  or gaily distributing "stimulus cheques", YOU CAN GO BACK AND VOTE EVERY DAY!

So Vote for WNTC today! and Tomorrow! and Every Day !!


the bear


Or..


Vote, otherwise the Bear gets it!


http://www.socialluxelounge.com/blogluxe  - and then scroll through - they randomise the positions...


Please.. seriously folks... vote :)

11 comments:

  1. Done. Glad to help! This snot-blasting symposium NEEDS recognition, after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tweet daily so I know to go over to vote ! :D break a leg, as my mom says

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hard! Three of my favorite blogs are up for this. If I vote for each of you at least once, is that like canceling out my vote? In any event, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of COURSE I'll vote for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted, #51....You should go post this on Ravelry. I would but I'm too lazy, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Done and .... done! Will do every day as long as the neurons keep firing which at my age is hit and miss. I'd love to see you win! You more than deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll vote IF you post pictures of the bear getting it! Gruesomely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liz,
    I have a German Shepherd - it can be arranged :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do I go about voting for you? I really like your site, and I'm a knitter, but that shouldn't be a deterrent...lol.

    Great site by the way, maybe we could do a what not to knit entry just for fun...let me know your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete