Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Fiesta Misty Boa & Hat Set

What's with scarves errrr, I mean "boas" these days? This is yet another rendition of the one previously posted although I'll give it a little bit of credit for being a "pattern" at least... it's not just a bunch of loops. I don't get the idea behind scarves that look like they're engulfing your neck... how easy would these be to wear? Not to mention heavy!

The matching hat doesn't help matters at all either. Who came up with this colour combo? Fiesta? Ya, whatever!

10 comments:

  1. Color that *scarf* black and you've got....Milli Vanilli's dreadlocks. Great for the over 30's Halloween Costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poor girl! It seems they took a photograph of her right after she vomited her Taco Bell dinner all over her chest and into her hat. And that photographers had the unmitigated gall to make her attempt to SMILE throught all that?

    She can't have been paid nearly enough for this ordeal. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eyes! It's like Froot Loops threw up all over them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richard Fish, one of the senior partners in the law firm "Fish & Cage" on TV's Ally McBeal, had a thing for older women and neck wattle.

    Hmmmm, wonder what made me think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gotta admit though, it's got a certain...something. I'd wear it. No I wouldn't. Yes, well maybe. No, you're right, it's horrible. Forget I said anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm starting to really hate scarves these days. Hats too. All accessories, dammit!

    I'll stick to black wool, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say, I like the boa. And they are fun to wear--and fun to make, especially for beginners. But I agree, the hat adds nothing to the ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  8. eeewww i would definetly not wair this ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spy with my little eye - cantaloupe, grapes, honeydew melon, strawberrys. Must have been inspired by a salad bar. Ok. The hat mayyyybeeee not so bad in a different color, but the scarf is a tangled mass around her neck.

    ReplyDelete