Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Afghan Stitch Blazers

Afghan Blazer

I know some of you may disagree but why do afghan stitches have to appear on clothing?? I look at this picture and think, cool, she's slung an afghan around her shoulders...oh oops, no, I'm wrong...it's actually a blazer! And let's not even mention the colours...ugh! With so many different stitches out there and coloured yarns, why make your blazer look like an afghan?

An afghan is an afghan and a blazer is a blazer...please don't mix them up...no matter what age you are, this is a universally applied principle!

6 comments:

  1. this kinda looks like that ric-a-rac stuff my mum used to sew onto the edges of all my jeans. It truly is beyond fugly and clearly the desinger is beyond help. I suggest we hold a moments silence for the poor mad designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and this is the new "nursing home" jacket...............puke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. That model looks as though she'd seize upon ANY excuse to get out of the Alzheimer's ward for awhile, so she has absolutely NO sartorial discrimination. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. amturs for sure hahha

    ReplyDelete
  5. this one might not me THAT bad if maybe it was in a different yarn and color

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't tell me, its just another recycling project, right? I'm quite sure it belonged to my Mother-in-law few years back, in the guest-room Bed! UGH!

    ReplyDelete